Advanced Knowledge. Advanced Creativity. Advancing Your Business.
EyeVero Marketing Communications Group provides comprehensive marketing managed services. Its clients range from multi-national corporations to medium and large sized businesses.
How do we make marketing successful? Simply put, behavioral science lies at the heart of everything we do. As a result, we understand how people cognitively retain information, emotionally connect to it, and become advocates of it––our knowledge helps make your brand a leader in the marketplace. Since our marketing communications strategies flow from our behavioral science methodology, they are not only successful, but also qualifiable and measurable—you can set and identify quantifiable metrics and objectives.
Furthermore, we ensure improved results by building and maintaining a fully-integrated marketing platform that creates a demand for our clients’ brands, creating a better brand experience and a higher conversion rate.
Our team members have held senior-level marketing and communications positions in businesses ranging from leading-edge IT firms to Fortune 100 companies. We not only have graphic design and communications people to assist our clients, but we also have technical people with the expertise to provide custom application integration and development so we can integrate a marketing plan into a client’s existing systems.
MARKETING MANAGED SERVICES
Do your marketing dollars add to the bottom line? Do they increase your customer base and profitability? Every business wants to save on costs and make money—we understand that. Now, let’s look at how you can do that.
If you hired a vice president of marketing, a marketing coordinator/project manager, a graphic designer, a web design specialist, a communications expert, and an IT resource to implement and continually manage backend processes, your overall expenditure would be substantial—to say the least.
Now couple these positions with level of expertise. A vice president of marketing and communications may only have five to ten years of experience at the senior level spread between three or four companies.
Now imagine a group of former Fortune 100 executives working for you—executives who have the expertise derived from implementing highly successful, global marketing initiatives for hundreds of companies. All you have to do is make the right choice.
Managed Service Include:
- Marketing Communications — We develop, trigger, manage and report on all marketing initiatives including email, direct mail, articles, blogs, website, social media, and more—all from one highly organized and experienced team.
- Graphic Design — We communicate your brand message through thought-provoking and compelling designs that not only capture your customer’s attention, but also deliver a unique emotional connection to your brand.
- Social Media — We develop and manage your social media strategy ensuring consistency across all communications to reflect the appropriate brand message, engagement, and connection.
- Corporate Communications — We create and manage the perceived reality of your company through PR, corporate memos, magazines, analyst relations, media & ad buying and more—a team of communications professionals all hailing from Fortune 50 companies.
- Website Development — We don’t just design websites,we build and manage comprehensive online marketing tools to ensure you capture your audience, generate leads, and garner top SEO rankings.
- Application Integration — We integrate, design, and manage your marketing applications including tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, Pardot, SalesForce, PipeLine, and many more.
All of our latest news
New Communications Platform created to be focal point of Global IBM Mainframe Education
Acquisition to Vastly Expand Data Performance and Optimization Solutions to Fortune 100 Companies
Expanded services will align with requirements of companies seeking expertise in IBM, HP,
GET IN TOUCH
102 Coriolis Court, Ottawa ON K2S OP3